Du bist nicht angemeldet.

+++ Heute, Sonntag, 3. März, kann das Forum zeitweise nicht erreichbar sein - wir bitten um Euer Verständnis +++

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen im Patrizierforum. Falls dies Dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest Du Dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um Dich zu registrieren oder informiere Dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Du Dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst Du Dich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 25. Juni 2016, 01:44

Errors with Map Editor

Hi, I'm playing P3, installed from the Ascaron original disk, with the patch x11bBeta and the v1.1b Resolution pack.

I've created a custom map. Using the brasiliero tool, I added some trade items and removed others beyond what was normally required, and I added/removed and changed some cities to/from Hanseatic towns, trading offices, trading stations. The game was working great - except Stockholm (my home town) lost the button in the tavern to hire more sailors after I tapped it out of sailors - the button disappeared and never came back. I then noticed (in 1407) that (I started the game in 1400) there hasn't been an alderman election nor Hanse League meeting since 1402 (nothing happens - no council meeting, the Alderman hasn't changed, and no ability to vote on the designated election day.)

What created the errors? the trade items I manipulated, or the changing of the cities' designation, or is it that the brasiliero tool does unpredictable things to the game? And is there anything I can do to fix it? If I start a new game with the same map then I'm afraid the errors will happen again.