Du bist nicht angemeldet.

+++ Heute, Sonntag, 3. März, kann das Forum zeitweise nicht erreichbar sein - wir bitten um Euer Verständnis +++

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen im Patrizierforum. Falls dies Dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest Du Dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um Dich zu registrieren oder informiere Dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Du Dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst Du Dich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 3. März 2012, 15:09

Costs of loan

When I go to my trading office, on the Total page there is an entry for "Costs of loan". I have not taken out a loan and the money lender says I live a wonderful, debt-free life. What does this line represent? Unfortunately the manual simply says (about the Total page):

"This shows a small profit and loss account of your enterprise. It also allows you to hire or fire a manager."

Amselfass

Bürgermeister

• »Amselfass« ist männlich

• Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 3. März 2012, 16:59

I only have access to the German version of the game, and there is no entry similar to "Costs of loan" on the page you mention. Maybe we are dealing with a confusion in translation? Could you provide a screenshot of the value you are referring to?

Samstag, 3. März 2012, 19:15

Screenshot

Yes, I suspect it is a translation issue. The entry I'm referring to is listed second, after "Rental income":

Amselfass

Bürgermeister

• »Amselfass« ist männlich

• Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 3. März 2012, 19:47

It's indeed the exact translation error that I suspected. The German version reads "Lohnkosten", which should translate to "cost of labour". :)

Samstag, 3. März 2012, 23:30

Thank you so much! Perhaps I should learn German and play the original :)