Du bist nicht angemeldet.

+++ Heute, Sonntag, 3. März, kann das Forum zeitweise nicht erreichbar sein - wir bitten um Euer Verständnis +++

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen im Patrizierforum. Falls dies Dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest Du Dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um Dich zu registrieren oder informiere Dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Du Dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst Du Dich hier anmelden.

Anne Bonny

unregistriert

Freitag, 16. Juni 2006, 21:13

Progress Report 1305

12/31/1305

CV 241M (including slush fund)
Population 274,301

The workers are finally returning to the fishing huts. I was down to 0 out of 240 workers and grain farms were down really low too. I estimate that I lost over 25,000 citizens. Prior snaffus in building are hampering my space utilization now.

bizpro

Old Skipper - still on duty!

• »bizpro« ist männlich
  • »bizpro« wurde gesperrt

• Private Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2006, 23:44

12/31/1305

CV 409.5M
Citizens 449k
Tonnage 41k bale
Businesses 3,573

I am kind of happy with this year's results. After selling >2,000 whale oil the prince finally recognized the large surplus and buys @ 91. I bouhgt most back @ 45 and resold to the prince in Stettin; in Scarborough he only pays 86.

Once all the saves are updated, team NewWorld should have solidified it's rank. :D We are becoming a force to reckon with. Gal & guys, keep on playing :170:
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Wer niemals einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat noch nie etwas neues probiert Albert Einstein

Patrician Jr

unregistriert

Sonntag, 6. August 2006, 01:06

Since I was a slacker during my holidays I had to move along. Of course, this had its drawbacks. For example, all the sudden I was faced with a lack of salt and IG, what a shame. :O
My share trading scheme seems to work out. I recovered from being a minor shareholder to owning again 70% of the company. I had to buy back quickly to make sure that I would not be kicked-out at the next GM. :D
Other than that, I do like others; I raid the hubs and pocket great sums. The amount sent offshore for the yearend was even greater than last year, which means I exceeded what was needed in CV increase. To date, no lack of CV in sight :170:
My aim is to complete the game in 1311, which I should manage during this calendar year.

1305-12-31
CV 423,382,882
Population 372,811
Businesses 2,981
Ships 1,340 and 116 captains.