Du bist nicht angemeldet.

+++ Heute, Sonntag, 3. März, kann das Forum zeitweise nicht erreichbar sein - wir bitten um Euer Verständnis +++

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen im Patrizierforum. Falls dies Dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest Du Dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um Dich zu registrieren oder informiere Dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Du Dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst Du Dich hier anmelden.

Dr. Nodelescu

Kaffeekater

• »Dr. Nodelescu« ist männlich
  • »Dr. Nodelescu« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Private Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012, 21:21

Anyone speaking Italian? Naval bug...

Here's the link: patrician.it

My Italian isn't very good, so I need your help. They claim that you can sail in shortcuts if your ship were in a harbor, press CTRL and just right-click the city on the big sea map four times. Then a thick line is supposed to appear where the ship will run, even through land. OK, I tried it myself, I saw the numbers, but no thick line whatsoever and if I cease to press CTRL, it goes the usual sea way. I don't think that bug is supposed to be Italian-only. I think I didn't understand enough Italian and as they're laughing their trousers browns for making Lübeck-Hamburg a reality in one day, it seems authentic.

Could anybody translate and check for the sake of wisdom? Thanks in advance.

PS: Wrong section. Please move...
MCMXCIV - 28. IX.
Gedenket den Schiffbruchsopfern der Estonia!

In der Theorie ein Genie, in der Praxis eine Katastrophe!
Alle Stadtgrundrisse auf einer Seite!

Phantom

Krämer

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013, 10:47

hi i'm the Phantom who explain this bug in the same forum you have seen.
the bug is really easy and you have understood well ;D
if you select a ship or a convoy while it's docked and you open the map, if you press CTRL and you right click 4 times it will appear a straight (random) line. it can be very useful if you have to circumnavigate the peninsulas.

BE CAREFUL: if you don't bring back your ship before they leave the map they will disappear (and they will never come back) and probably the game will froze (it happened to me a few times).
Some years ago i remembered that while the convoys was on the land i could send it in all directions, but now i can't do it :(

"they're laughing their trousers browns" can you explain me what do you mean ? my english is far away from being average :D

Dr. Nodelescu

Kaffeekater

• »Dr. Nodelescu« ist männlich
  • »Dr. Nodelescu« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013, 18:08

I meant you laughed so hard that you likely shit your pants while laughing. You're coming a bit late as somebody else got to translate it exactly and I quickly made a manual for all English-speakers once I understood.

So you are the one who discovered that bug? How did it happen?
MCMXCIV - 28. IX.
Gedenket den Schiffbruchsopfern der Estonia!

In der Theorie ein Genie, in der Praxis eine Katastrophe!
Alle Stadtgrundrisse auf einer Seite!

Phantom

Krämer

Samstag, 16. Februar 2013, 08:47

granted that i don't like too much that common saying, i'm not the one who discovered this trick. i only explained it to the other forum members, because the user who find the trick didn't explain well.
i'm very happy finding this forum, unfortunately i can't speak german so i can't read the fantastic document "Tippsammlung_2010". does exist an english version ?

x9jaan

Administrator

• »x9jaan« ist männlich

Samstag, 16. Februar 2013, 09:47

Sorry, an english version of "Tippsammlung" does not exist. The "Tippsammlung" is to big to translate, has 200 pages.

But we will try to explain, if you have detailed questions. I am sure, that our forummembers Dr. Nodelecu and Hein Bagaluth and a lot of other members, wich understand english well, will help you.
Die Schatzkarten als *-zip-Datei.