Du bist nicht angemeldet.

+++ Heute, Sonntag, 3. März, kann das Forum zeitweise nicht erreichbar sein - wir bitten um Euer Verständnis +++

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen im Patrizierforum. Falls dies Dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest Du Dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um Dich zu registrieren oder informiere Dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Du Dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst Du Dich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 30. Mai 2015, 07:30

Attacking pirate's nest & Economical equilibrium

Hi survivors of a time long past,

Since this post seems to have some life left, I was hoping to find some help with a few of my questions.

The first concerns pirate nests (Alderman mission). This mission is very tedious for me since I have a lot of trouble to attack the nest. When the black circle appears on the map and I click on it to attack, I works roughly one time out of ten ; the nine other times, the boat just stops on the circle and I get a message "Boat has reached its destination" without attack. This happens with all nests I tested. This is all the more tedious that I have to attack many times to destroy a single nest, so these missions are just undoable for me.

Is it a known bug? I could not find any mention of it anywhere.

Second, I reached a further point than I did when I was younger and I am starting to automate my supply lines progressively. I used the market halls numbers, tests to determine the distance between cities, and some spreadsheets. But even though I respect weekly consumption numbers some supplies (such as honey) tend to accumulate while others (ironware) do not. I suppose other merchants sell them which messes up the prices and my supply, but I find it strange that always the same goods are concerned. Is it only my imagination?

A last question: I find it surprisingly hard to supply completely even a small part all the Hansa, I never seem to have enough of some goods. Of course I am expanding my businesses but sinde it will increase the population, I suppose the problem will just be tranferred to another good. I suppose my 30 construction goods factories (bricks, pitch, hemp) are adding new workers without helping the supply. Is there a rough estimate of the equilibrium between consumer goods factories and construction goods factories that achieve a good equilibrium for the supply?

Montag, 22. Mai 2017, 23:25

Late answer for the firts request: Firts you have to get near the "black point" where the pirate hideout is, then click on it on the most external part of the circle. Is a matter of time then, just wait after the message "the (ship name) is arrived at its destination" is shown.