Du bist nicht angemeldet.

+++ Heute, Sonntag, 3. März, kann das Forum zeitweise nicht erreichbar sein - wir bitten um Euer Verständnis +++

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen im Patrizierforum. Falls dies Dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest Du Dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um Dich zu registrieren oder informiere Dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Du Dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst Du Dich hier anmelden.

PerLeifson

Krämer

• »PerLeifson« ist männlich
  • »PerLeifson« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Private Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 15. September 2011, 18:26

Windows 7 compatibility?

Hi

Not sure this is the right place, or how active the forum is, but I'm dropping the bottle in the ocean anyway.

I recently upgraded my laptop and my OS to Windows 7 as well. Patrician 3 works fine from what I have seen, EXCEPT the aldermann cutscene isn't playing correctly. The music plays fine, but the video gets stuck towards the beginning, showing that river flowing into the sea in a static picture, but never progressing on to show you as the new aldermann celebrating etc. The game progresses fine after that - it's not frozen or anything. So not a game-killer, but kind of annoying. Has anybody else had that? Any solution?

Thanks.

Charlotte

Administratorin

• »Charlotte« ist weiblich

Donnerstag, 15. September 2011, 22:20

Hi Per Leifson,

welcome to our forum! :) I'm afraid I won't be able to help you with the details regarding the alderman cut scene, but as far as I know, Win 7 is compatible with all the Patrician series.

Best, Charlotte
"Wir sind verletzt, aber wir stehen wieder auf."

Berlin - Breitscheidplatz, zum 19. Dezember 2016.

P2 1.1/P4 2.0.4

Phantom

Krämer

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013, 10:52

i found out that if you are in trouble with newer Microsoft OS, you can set you colour depth to 16 bit.
I remember that when i was playing P3 on Vista there were a lot of brown blurs. i fix this problem setting properly the colour depth :D
(i've never had the same problem with Win7)