Du bist nicht angemeldet.

+++ Heute, Sonntag, 3. März, kann das Forum zeitweise nicht erreichbar sein - wir bitten um Euer Verständnis +++

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen im Patrizierforum. Falls dies Dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest Du Dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um Dich zu registrieren oder informiere Dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Du Dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst Du Dich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 8. November 2005, 09:36

Smallest hanse

he hey!

In contest results I have the smallest hanse population of all in a savegame of 1.1.1301. Now that's something i'm proud of. It means hanse ppl are really afraid of me and rather run to the countryside than face the evil wraith of a pirate king Zebe . bua ha ha ha

Anne Bonny

unregistriert

Montag, 14. November 2005, 00:55

RE: Smallest hanse

Zitat

Original von Zebe
.....than face the evil wraith of a pirate king Zebe ....

Don’t you think that is rather imposturous in the company of members of this forum who have defined the art of pirating? ;)

BTW, besides your name you are claiming to be a friendly trader and not a pirate.

Donnerstag, 17. November 2005, 10:47

Declaring i am a handler is to confuse the enemy. And about piracy i did a lot of reading in all the patrizian forums and i'm quite able to claim I know 99% about piracy. Why invent something that has allready been invented. See ya round

• »Gerd van Kupferkorn« ist männlich

• Private Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 17. November 2005, 11:29

hm...as a wise man said "knowledge is nothing without practice" ...

off topic

I just read, you're from Ljubljana? No, I am not Slowenian but almst *g* I am from Villach, Carinthia, so we're more or less neighbours. :170:

cheers
GS Geld ist nicht alles, aber viel Geld ist schon etwas GS

Anne Bonny

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 17. November 2005, 21:19

Zitat

Original von wodan2
hm...as a wise man said "knowledge is nothing without practice" ...

Another wise man said "I know that I don't know anything."

There is a stark difference between knowing and being able to do. Anyhow, I thought our symbols were for this forum, not for the AI in the game. But then, I come from the sticks. (Maybe I'll change my sex and my playing style, that will really screw up the traders in PIII.) :D

Für diejenigen die sich nicht so gut im Englischen auskennen, "coming from the sticks" meint das jemand vom Anus der Welt kommt. Und war das nicht ein Deutscher Dichter/Philosoph der sagte:"Ich weiß das ich nichts weiß."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Anne Bonny« (17. November 2005, 21:23)

• »Gerd van Kupferkorn« ist männlich

Donnerstag, 17. November 2005, 21:37

As far as I know was that Socrates' words (or what was said to be his)...
I only wanted to point out that only if you read about something (including me in that particular matter) you're not automatically able to do it. A very good example is the "Bauplatzoptimierung" which I have read a lot about... and still don't get it! ;)
GS Geld ist nicht alles, aber viel Geld ist schon etwas GS

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Gerd van Kupferkorn« (17. November 2005, 21:48)

Mandela

ACHTUNG, spielt Spezial-Edition!

• »Mandela« ist männlich

Donnerstag, 17. November 2005, 21:46

@ zebe

be sure, you don´t know 99% of piracy in PII / PIII ! Maybe I know about 90% of all possibilities and variations and I made a long intensive investigation of the piracy, that still goes on. Allways I found new things, smaller and bigger things. How wodan2 said, knowledge is nothing without practise. The theory is one boot, the applicable the other boot. With only one boot, you can´t really walk ;)

Sei sicher, du weißt nicht 99% über die Piraterie in PII / PIII. Vielleicht kenne ich ungefähr 90% aller Möglichkeiten und Variationen und ich machte eine lange intensive Untersuchung der Piraterie, die noch immer weiter läuft. Immer wieder finde ich neue Dinge, kleinere und größere Dinge. Wie wodan2 es sagte, Wissen ist nichts ohne Praxis. Die Theorie ist ein Schuh, praktische Anwendbarkeit der andere Schuh. Mit nur einem Schuh kann man nicht wirklich gehen.

Mandela
Nur der Pirat ist der wahre Händler, denn nur er hat alle Möglichkeiten (business is war !!! ;) :P

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 03:42

Ok I take that back. I do not know anything about piracy. Anyway it was sokrates that said all i know is that i do not no nothing so here you go. And vodan hello to Kärnten. As a kid in those older times Villach (Beljak hehe) was a popular shoping destination for slovenes but you know that. I remember this small shop next to the big bridge across the river that was selling little model trains. For me as a kid Villach was heaven :crazy: uff I got caried away a bit in childhood away from the thema. Anyway let us wait for the end of contest and see who learned and practised what in Patrizian. Nice day to you all.